Justin and RyanUncle Justin and Cousin Ryan are two of Wilson's biggest heroes. We weren't in town fifteen minutes last week when Justin piled four kids in his truck and took them fishing for the rest of the evening on Utah Lake. (Wilson caught the only fish!) Uncle Justin has a cool Jeep, sweet baseball coaching skills and the biggest heart around. He also introduced Wilson to the world of...I know I'm going to ruin this...cage fighting? Fight clubs? I'm sorry, Justin! All I know is it's a couple of guys wearing gym trunks and beating the crap out of each other, barefisted and barefooted. (We were introduced to this on TV, not in real life in case you were wonderin'). And anything that Ryan does is golden as far as Wilson is concerned. While we were visiting, Ry taught Wils how to throw a change-up, got a baseball signed for him at the Owlz game, and showed Wils how to blow up an apple with a firecracker. What more could a boy want??
The cool jeep and my cool sister
Exciting night on the lake with Justin at the helm
Wilson and RyAs it turned out, Wilson had one more 'boy' to make things interesting over the last two weeks. This is Bob, Justin's sparring partner in the backyard. But, as you'll soon see, even poor Bob got taken over by the girls....



Bob sits outside my sister's kitchen window and every single time that I got a drink of water over the past ten days, my heart would jump when I looked out at this guy...
3 comments:
Poor Bob~! I guess nothing manly is sacred around here :-)
We miss you so much and I know Justin and Ry loved having another boy to show off for!
P.S. It's MMA or UFC, but I call it cage fighting all the time to drive Justin nuts. Like I said, nothing manly...
We miss you so much! What a great time and thatnk you for being you!
Justin is pretty much awesome! Love the pics, especially the ones of Laurie & the Jeep and the picture of post-makeover Bob.
Post a Comment