Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A Unique Christmas Eve


No roasting chestnuts or sipping hot chocolate for this family. Nope, we spent Christmas eve with one of our favorite families in the foothills, blasting things to pieces.

Anybody who knows my veggie-burger-lovin', tie-dye-wearin', democratic-ticket-votin' husband might be surprised at how well he handled himself today. He did impress me by telling me that when he was a kid he was a bona fide member of the NRA.
Wilson and Maddie were preschool pals a long time ago

Who knew that one of Boise's Finest would be as comfortable with
a pink .22 as he is with the Glock on his hip?

Cute, and a good shot!

 AK-47? Yes, please!


3 comments:

jayna said...

That was shocking. But. BUT. I did once go shooting up here in Garden Valley with my girls and the rest of the "guys" and it was oddly empowering. I still hate guns, but it was a fun time to have together. I don't know why! :)

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun! Wow it's so fun to see the kids from Preschool and there families!!

bonnie j said...

Grandpa Gordon would be proud!