Can you see six, count 'em, six kids in this picture? They are all building with Legos, and are all in their PJs. I love the stringy hair that hasn't been brushed out yet. This is what my house looked like last weekend. Lots of bodies, toys, and playing. Some day I am going to look back on this time of my life and think about how great it was.Friday, November 19, 2010
Picture of the Week
Can you see six, count 'em, six kids in this picture? They are all building with Legos, and are all in their PJs. I love the stringy hair that hasn't been brushed out yet. This is what my house looked like last weekend. Lots of bodies, toys, and playing. Some day I am going to look back on this time of my life and think about how great it was.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment