Happy birthday Wilson! I can't believe it has been SIX years since our little Idaho spud came along. You have been nothing but awesome ever since. We love you!
Happy Birthday Weesy! I remember six years ago when all the sweet talk in the world couldn't bring you out of your mom's tummy on time and now we know that's just because you're laid back and carefree! We love you so much and can't wait to celebrate many, many more birthdays with you! Aunt Carly and Uncle Levi
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Weesy!
I remember six years ago when all the sweet talk in the world couldn't bring you out of your mom's tummy on time and now we know that's just because you're laid back and carefree!
We love you so much and can't wait to celebrate many, many more birthdays with you!
Aunt Carly and Uncle Levi
Happy birthday Wilson!! We love you and wish we could be there. Have fun with all of your great presents :-)
Happy Birthday Wilson. I hope you do something fun for your birthday. We missed seeing you last week. Looks like you guys had fun.
Post a Comment