Thursday, August 21, 2008

Our Favorite Places

Zane is always hard at work in our back yard, transforming it from a wasteland that housed three wild dogs when we bought this house, to a beautiful garden. Here is his latest project. He even thought to let the kids help and call it his Family Home Evening lesson this week! Clever guy!

And P.S. to Grandpa Bruce--there wasn't enough room for "Grandpa and Grandma" on the sign, so we opted to honor the mothers, along with "Granny T". Maybe if we ever discover where Grandpa Cloyd is hiding out we'll celebrate by adding Grandpa signs! :) Love you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That turned out even better than I pictured it! I might have to copy it. What a cute idea

Carly G. said...

So cute!! I want one too, can I steal the kids to help me??
You have the best backyard ever :)

Carly G. said...

P.S. I LOVE the new background!

Anonymous said...

Tell Zane that Curt was impressed. What a creative husband you have!