Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Singing Wilson

Remember the movie "The Three Amigos"? Remember the Singing Bush? We have our own little singing bush--Wilson. He sings all...the...time. When he's playing, when he's drawing, in the tub, on the toilet--especially when he's on the toilet. This is what I heard (I've abbreviated here for your sakes) from my bedroom this morning while Wils was washing his face and getting ready for school. "Five little speckled frogs sitting on a speckled log...How firm a foundation, ye saints of the Lord...It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring...Give said the little stream, give oh give, give oh give... Who lives in a pineapple under the sea...

It's cute and I hope he doesn't become self-conscious anytime soon!

2 comments:

Carly G. said...

I don't think I've ever heard Wilson sing :( Maybe he's embarrassed in front of me, but I really hope I'll hear him some day

LaurieJ said...

Carly- just hide next time he is on the potty!

Zane must sing well because I can't imagine he got it from anyone in this family :-)