Today Wilson gave a talk in primary and I thought it was so sweet I wanted to share it with all of you. The theme was "I Came to Earth as part of a Family". Most of this was in his own words. It made me tear up, hearing him recall thoughts of our family, and to realize how much he notices that you do for him. I hesitated posting this because it is by no means a comprehensive list of everyone who Wilson loves, and I appreciate, but I think it's too sweet to keep to myself. Thank you everyone, for helping me raise my children!
I Came to Earth as Part of a Family
Heavenly Father sent me to my family because He knew they would love me and teach me to live a good life.
*My daddy is teaching me how to be a good mountain bike rider. I can even pass other grown-ups on the steep hills.
*My mommy taught me how to read. I have lots of books that teach me all about the world. I can even help my family read from the scriptures.
*My sister Eliza teaches me how to play computer games. We like to do that together.
*My Grandma has taught me to be kind. One day I was in a store with her and there was a man who wasn’t being very nice. He ran his cart into Eliza. Instead of getting angry, my grandma asked him what was wrong and said she was sorry that he was having a bad day. He said that he had broken his neck and he was in a lot of pain. My grandma was kind to a stranger.
*My Aunt Carly, Uncle Scott and Aunt Laurie have taught me how to show love. Every time I see them they give me gigantic hugs.
*My Uncle Levi and my Uncle Justin have both taught me about being generous. They have both given me things to help me become a better bike rider when I didn’t have enough money saved up.
*My Uncle Layden has taught me about being brave. He is a soldier and recently came home from serving in Iraq. He is very kind and brave and is a good example to me.
*My Aunt Sarah has taught me that books are awesome. Each time we visit her she buys me a new book.
*My favorite cousin Ryan taught me how to draw cool pictures.
*My Grandpa Allen was a scientist before he retired. I want to be a scientist too.
Heavenly Father has sent me into a family where I am loved and am being taught many good things. I am thankful for my family.
3 comments:
That is so cute. Kate had to give a talk on the same subject and had the hiccups the whole time :-)
Tell Wilson I want to give him a big hug right now!
I could eat him up!YUMYUM
Those are the days I miss... primary talks! Glad to be added to your blog list!
Post a Comment