Heather- sorry for the lame email/comment...will you send me a return email because for some reason I don't have yours in my address book! jaynahaws@yahoo.com
Anywhooo, I coerced Kendra George into running a nursery for Relief Society next tuesday. Mostly because I myself will need her services since Tyler is out of town that night! :) She was the only one, but I think she can handle it.
Love it! I'm sitting here at the computer because I got tired of looking dejectedly into my cupboards for something good/healthy and EASY to eat. There was nothing. I'm sure I'll repeat the exercise again two more times before I get desparate, give up and eat a bowl of cereal. I would actually invest my retirement with anyone who would attempt to invent the Quick Lunch canister. Eating is so boring... unless someone else is making it and its fabulous!
3 comments:
Heather- sorry for the lame email/comment...will you send me a return email because for some reason I don't have yours in my address book!
jaynahaws@yahoo.com
Anywhooo, I coerced Kendra George into running a nursery for Relief Society next tuesday. Mostly because I myself will need her services since Tyler is out of town that night! :) She was the only one, but I think she can handle it.
Love it! I'm sitting here at the computer because I got tired of looking dejectedly into my cupboards for something good/healthy and EASY to eat. There was nothing. I'm sure I'll repeat the exercise again two more times before I get desparate, give up and eat a bowl of cereal. I would actually invest my retirement with anyone who would attempt to invent the Quick Lunch canister. Eating is so boring... unless someone else is making it and its fabulous!
Post a Comment