Way to be brave Eliza!!Mmm...thick cheese pizza sounds fantastic :-)
what a fun place! wish there was something like that down here! It seems that March is a birthday month for all of us.
I wish I could have been there!
nit hotel-- dying laughing-- Happy birthday Eliza! The gold coins get me every year too. Can you believe the cost? This year I did not want to make one more stop so I bought gold wrapped Hersey's kisses in the Easter aisle.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Way to be brave Eliza!!
Mmm...thick cheese pizza sounds fantastic :-)
what a fun place! wish there was something like that down here! It seems that March is a birthday month for all of us.
I wish I could have been there!
nit hotel-- dying laughing-- Happy birthday Eliza! The gold coins get me every year too. Can you believe the cost? This year I did not want to make one more stop so I bought gold wrapped Hersey's kisses in the Easter aisle.
Post a Comment