Tom Luna is an infamous character around here. I say 'around here' because perhaps in other parts of the great state of Idaho he is not so demonized. He is responsible for creating a new 'plan' for our public schools that not very many people like. I am one of those people, and have signed the petition that this woman is carrying around. I'm not so active, politically, though, that I could carry around a sign like this. I don't like confrontation, and would be worried I would get into an argument with someone. I like everyone to get along. But I don't like Tom Luna's plan. What's a girl to do?Are you politically active?
Would you carry around a sign?
And what if someone disagreed with you?
Would you be able to get along, or would your charity faileth?
Would you carry around a sign?
And what if someone disagreed with you?
Would you be able to get along, or would your charity faileth?
1 comment:
Looks like he doesn't like the teachers taking an active role in the recall/repeal.
http://voices.idahostatesman.com/2011/05/16/krichert/of_politicking_and_ethics_what_luna_says_and_what_iea_says
I just want to ask him why nothing of this plan was EVER said when he was campaigning. I really hope his plan isn't what's happening when we send Hadley to school, otherwise we'll have to pray for charter school.
Post a Comment