Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Wilson!

Our boy is nine years old today!
This is sad, as I really would like him to have stayed two.
When people complain about the terrible twos I have
to smile, and think about how two was about
the age Wilson was when we discovered
just how awesome he is. We kept waiting
for him to be 'difficult', and it never happened.

How did we get so lucky to have such
a pleasant, strong and smart boy?

Wilson likes to play hard and
he is willing to work hard.
He always wants to do what is right,
and has made a couple of
hard decisions this year without
anyone around to applaud him.

Wilson loves:
Legos
His basketball hoop
The Red Sox
His family
Legos
Science
Bear Grylls
His mountain bike
His grandparents
His pocketknife
Legos
His buddies
His cats
Oh, did I mention Legos?


I love having Wilson around because
it means I also get to have
these cool guys around.


Happy Birthday, Wilson!!
We love you!!!!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Wilson! And a Happy Birthday from Bella :) Wasn't he just in preschool? :(

Anonymous said...

I can't believe this is the same little cuddly baby boy I used to hold! What a smart, athletic sweet boy you have! Happy Birthday Wilson!

Carly G. said...

I can remember almost dying with anticipation to meet him (I sped so fast to get to Idaho, but he had other plans!) Love you Wilsy!