HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARLY!!! Wow--you're 26!! That's this side of 3-0 in case you hadn't noticed! :)I remember the day you were born; Bonnie was staying with us while Mom and Dad were at the hospital. I woke up really early on the 10th and was probably driving Bonnie crazy with "when will they call?" "when will the baby be here?" kinds of questions. So she gave me some money and I walked down to Sprouse Reitz (!) to buy a treat. I remember calling home from the pay phone at the grocery store and Bonnie telling me that you had arrived! I was so excited when she told me you were a girl!
We are sure happy you joined our family! Have a great day--and lots of BT cake!!
And for good measure--here you go! http://youtube.com/watch?v=uEylNeshD30
2 comments:
Aww thanks Heather! I'm so lucky to have such a great, loving family.
On that note, here's a great Arrested Development quote:
Lucille: You're my third least favorite child.
Michael: I can live with that.
Hope the BT cake was fabulous! That video was awesome
Post a Comment