Try these ten:
1. Very good... but not my favorite
2. Do you not realize I have had diarrhea since Easters?
3. Do you enjoy throwing up every five minutes, Claude?
4. I saw you eyeballing me! All up in my goodies!
5. You're a malfunctioning $30 million weapon
6. You've got an overdeveloped sense of vengeance. It's going to get you into trouble someday
7. Enough of the sneezing. How much has been won?
8. I'm not a roman mum, I'm a kike, a yid, a heebie, a hook-nose, I'm kosher mum, I'm a Red Sea pedestrian, and proud of it!
9. Well, it didn't look like a two-horse town, but try finding a decent hair jelly
10. Sister, when I've raised hell, you'll know it!
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
1. Chocolat
2. Nacho Libre!!
3. Christmas Vacation?
4. Fun with Dick and Jane
5. One of the Bourne movies...not sure which one.
6.
7. Waking Ned Devine
8.
9. O Brother Where art Thou
10. Millers Crossing!! (THE best quote in the whole movie!)
Oh yeah, I found this for you Heather :)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=UYxaBvmToI0
1.
2.
3. Christmas Vacation
4.
5. Bourne Identity
6. Princess Bride
7.
8.
9. Oh Brother where art thou
10.
Haven't seen a lot of these I think
-Scott
Ok--the answers are:
1.Chocolat
2.Nacho Libre
3.Vacation
4.Fun With Dick and Jane
5.Bourne Identity
6.Princess Bride
7.Waking Ned Devine
8.Life of Brian
9.O Brother Where Art Thou
10.Miller's Crossing
Post a Comment