Thursday, July 3, 2008

Redfish Lake Plans

34 days until our trip! I am looking forward to this beautiful lake and enjoying a few days doing absolutely nothing.

I think with this many people going that each family should be in charge of their own food. Does that sound ok to everyone? The cabins have tiny fridges but no cooking, and no cooking or fires are allowed outside of the cabins. We usually do well with a giant ice chest full of turkey, ham and cheese. (And lots of red grapes for Justin!) :)

The lodge has a restaurant but the prices are a bit dear for more than one meal, I think. Bring walking/hiking shoes and lots of sunscreen. Water toys are fun for everyone, as are frisbees and softballs. Bring camping chairs, as the only seats on the beach are a few logs and sand.

Looking forward to a fun trip!

love, Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a plan. We can't wait :-)

Jennings Bloggers said...

We can't wait either. Do you have our reservations? I can't remember what we reserved (how many beds) steph