skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's Your Day, Wilson!

We have a really cool pizza place here in Boise, The Flying Pie. Everyday on their billboard they have a new name and it's that person's "day". Anyone with that name can go in and make a pizza and take it home. Everytime we drive by my kids crane around to see which name is on it and they are always disappointed when it's a really obscure name, and never theirs. A couple of weeks ago we passed by and Eliza yelled, "IT'S WILSON'S DAY!!" So we had to go experience the whole thing and it really was fun. Poor Wilson, his shy side came out and The Flying Pie is not somewhere to go if you're shy--the employees are a motley crew, loud and jovial, and the place is decorated with crazy, tacky decor. When you are finished with your dinner and leaving, you honk a giant horn by the door and all the people in the kitchen yell--I'm not sure what, they just yell. (My sister Laurie, who was a good sport and tagged along said, about thirty minutes into our experience, "I feel like I'm on a pirate ship") So here are some pics of cute Wilson--flushed in his shyness but determined to have a good time. (Oh, and the Davy Crockett hat? They make you put on a hat to go into the kitchen--for HEALTH CODE reasons! You can't tell me that that nasty thing was less of a health risk than Wilson's plain old head.)
1 comment:
That was definitely an experience he will never forget!
I think I would have picked the flamingo hat :-)
Post a Comment