Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy Birthday to Heather from Zane

With my birthday coming the day after, it always seems to overshadow Heather's special day. We were born one day + several years apart, but everyone always celebrates them both on my official birthday instead of hers, and Heather never gets the recognition and celebration that she deserves. ("Why celebrate today when we're going to celebrate tomorrow?") So, I'm making a guest blog appearance and am pre-emptively wishing Heather a very Happy Birthday!

We've never really had an "official song,", but if we did it might be this one. We both liked it since we heard it together. I've been a RT fan for years; and while he's not much to look at, this song always reminds me of Heather.

Take a few moments out of respect to Heather and listen to all five verses. Happy Birthday to you Heather-I love you! (April 27, 2010)


6 comments:

LaurieJ said...

Good job Zane and happy birthday Heather! You are one of the most talented, ambitious, and caring women I know. I love you and hope you have a great day!!

Tonia Z said...

HAPPY birthday Heather!

Carly G. said...

Nice work Zane!! Very sweet! Happy birthday Heather. You are the absolute BEST!
Zane, I hope your 50th birthday is filled with happiness!! We love having you in our family, you are such a great brother!

jayna said...

Happy Birthday Dear Heather!

I see you most days and still think
you're a treasure.

(The rhyme is your gift.)

xoxoxoxo
Jayna & Fam

Hilburns said...

Happy Happy Birthday from the Hilburns

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday Heather, hope it's as great as you are :)