Friday, April 16, 2010

Piano Recital

We had a lovely piano recital tonight. All of the kids played wonderfully, and made their parents proud. To me, it is a miracle that our brains and fingers can communicate and then music happens. I get emotional being a part of something so cool. I was especially proud of Wilson and Eliza. They were nervous, but were brave and played so nicely. All their hard work paid off!

Eliza, beginning The William Tell Overture

Wilson and his buddy, Davis, happy that the recital is over

2 comments:

jayna said...

Thanks again Heather for a wonderful night- man there are some talented kiddos! You are a great teacher and you inspire them with your own love of music.

Carly G. said...

You did such a great job!! I need to post the pictures that I took. Seriously, to teach 17 kids how to play and play with confidence in front of so many adults is no small feat. Way to go!!