Eliza you are so clever. You look like Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory except you are green. Your dad looks like he should be on Sesame Street, Wilson looks creepy, and your mother has never looked better! Love it.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your family is darling. It took me a while to figure out that you live in Boise (I was thinking you lived in Boston).
3 comments:
I like how you chose a vampire for your mom because I know what a twilight fan she was...perfect! ;)
Eliza you are so clever. You look like Violet from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory except you are green. Your dad looks like he should be on Sesame Street, Wilson looks creepy, and your mother has never looked better! Love it.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Your family is darling. It took me a while to figure out that you live in Boise (I was thinking you lived in Boston).
Sending my love--Molly
Post a Comment