Here are a few things that have been seen around our neck of the woods lately.
#1: Silly Bands
#1: Silly Bands
Have you seen them around? The kids in our neighborhood are crazy about them. Girls and boys. And I keep hearing the grown-ups saying, "Who invented these? And why wasn't it me??"
#2: Astronomical Hospital Bill

When was the last time you got a bill that looked anything like that? I almost choked when I opened it. Thank goodness for Health Insurance.
#3: Menacing Pumpkin People
My sister and her husband got creative this year and have this going on in their front yard!
Our friends extend an open invitation for anyone who wants to come and help carve the dozens and dozens of pumpkins they have to line the walkway of their beautiful home. Living on a cool, historical street known for it's awesome Halloween celebration, they will receive hundreds of trick-or-treaters tomorrow night. What a fun way to welcome them! And here is Wilson (with his Silly Bands), making a dent in the pile of Jack-o-Lanterns.

No comments:
Post a Comment