Maybe it's because of Thankgiving turning into the Christmas season (two of my favorite things for sure), but I have been feeling pretty cheerly lately about these things.
1. A couple of my favorite comics.


2. My New Favorite Quilt Projects.
These quilts are easy to make (my quilting friend, Melissa, referred to them as sweat shop quilts). I am making one for every season. Here is what I have so far.
Autumn
Winter
3.This Book.
There are so many cool things I want to make after reading it. The author is a pretty cool girl, even if she is a little hippy-ish with her homemade cloth diapers and all...
4.This photo.
Cutest eight year-old boy. Ever.

5. This Blog.
http://www.boisedailyphoto.com/
This girl takes the time to post snapshots from Our Fair City every day. I think it would be lovely if every town in the country had someone doing this. I, for one, would check in on them. Especially those places where a few of my heart strings lie...Orem, Jackson, Seattle, Holderness, Missoula, Winnipeg, Warroad...any takers?
1 comment:
The fall quilt was really fun - and I like the winter one too. And your kids. Interesting about the snow... Hugs:-)
Post a Comment