Check out this blast from the past. Other than a new 'do and the loss of her gingham tuxedo, my Mom looks exactly the same. And you only have to look at Scott in this photo to see that he and Wilson share common genes. What hair!
I can't say that I'm as cute in this photo as the last one. This is the first day of school. What on earth was I thinking when I picked out that gray ripstop nylon jumpsuit and thought, "This would make a great outfit for the first day of school!"? Scott looks so awesome and Laurie's bangs are a study in physics. I totally remember her wearing that outfit. I love her little yellow lunchbox. Laurie, do you remember what was on the front? Anyway, what a great pic.

2 comments:
I love it! Have you visited the blog about Mom Style Icons? It's a hoot!
Umm yeah, I'm pretty sure I was with you when we got your "back to school jumpsuit" and I thought it was super cool!
Post a Comment