6 lbs 6 oz 19 1/2" long
This weekend, as I saw my little sister give birth to her daughter, I thought over and over about what a miracle this baby is. She will grow up and be cute and happy and most people won't know how much anguish her parents and extended family went through, thinking that we would never see this day. She is healthy and calm and absolutely beautiful. She is an answer to ten thousand prayers, a bright spot in a dreary March, and proof that God loves us and that His plan goes on and on. Welcome to the family, sweet pea!!


7 comments:
Aaahhhh! So exciting! Something about those spring babies- they debut early! Oh we are so excited for her and you! Congrats to all! She's gorgeous.
She is absolutely fabulous! What a lucky little girl, to be so loved by so many . . .
Beautiful! A miracle for sure.
Call it the hormones, but this post made me cry harder than I've cried since having her :)
Thank you so much for all your amazingness that day. The photos, your cheerleading, your love, all of it. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
We're all in tears down here! Thank you for putting all of our feelings into words :-)
This baby girl will never lack love...
So precious! I can't believe she is finally here and I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks.
such a blessing to your wonderful family.
May the road rise to meet her.
May the sun be always at her back.
May the sun shine warm upon her face and may the rains fall gentle upon her fields. And always and forever, may God always hold her in the palm of his hands.
- truly a loving gift.
enjoy her endearing charms - G.Watkins
Post a Comment