Monday, February 27, 2012

Thirteen!


One year-old Eliza Kate

My baby girl is officially a teenager. Somebody pointed out yesterday that in the same amount of time from now that it has been since she was ten (a blink), she will be DATING and DRIVING. Crazy.








 Love
this
girl
!!!

4 comments:

jayna said...

She is so lovely! I can't believe that I remember her when she was my girls' age!! Happy Birthday Eliza!

Jenn said...

Oh my goodness, she is beautiful. Sigh, you are right, before you know it she'll be 15 and "can't hardly wait to turn 16" so she can date. We're going through that right now, it's almost driving her crazy especially since she and a boy she's crushing on are already making plans. ackk! Good luck! :) haha (just kidding), until then enjoy that sweet girl!

Sarah Colby said...

Hey - you have 3 years! 3 wonderful years!! And the next stage. while challenging, also has some wonderful moments, so you have lots to look forward to. Love the pictures - you really have gotten good.

bonnie j said...

I know you hear this a lot, but Eliza is absolutely stunning! I hope Zane is ready for the boys! It just seems like yesterday that she was born....oh where do the years go?