


Once a month at Barnes and Noble they host a get-together for 8-11 year-old girls who love the American Girl books (and their dolls!) Eliza and her pals have been going for a while and lately, it has gotten better because now AUNT CARLY runs it! She is awesome and puts so much work into it so that the girls learn lots and have fun too. Thank you Carly!!
4 comments:
I came across this quote not very long ago, kind of sums up where I am, maybe I'm just getting old and more cynical: "vote for the man who promises the least; he'll be the least dissapointing."
Bernard Baruch
sorry American girls, I put my comment in the wrong post... Aunt Bonnie needs glasses. I wish I had had an American Girl doll, what fun!!!
I really need to take Carlie to those nights! She would love it! Good Job Aunt Carly!
Awww thanks! It makes it easier to do when Eliza is sitting next to me, smiling her cute smile :)
Post a Comment