Thursday, August 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Wilson!

The birthday boy and his new fishing pole. Thanks, Uncle Justin!!

Zane and Wils, enjoying the beauty of the Sawtooths

Wilson turned 7 this week, and lucky boy, got to celebrate the day fishing at Redfish Lake. He was supposed to have a swimming party last week but unfortunately, the day was one of two days out of the whole summer with rain. We went from 102 degrees to 58 just like that. His friends were good sports and we had a fun party in our house instead.

Wilson and his pals

I tell him all the time that I wish he could have stayed two forever, but I'll take him any way I can. He is an awesome kid and we are happy to have him in our family!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still remember when Barbara and I came up to see you guys when Wilson was just a few weeks old and how soft and sweet he was the first time I held him!! I can't believe he is 7! Happy Birthday Wison, you are one cool kid

grandma K said...

What an amazing boy!! Smart, kind and fun. Happy Birthday when you were in Red Fish!

P.S. What is Elizas blog again?