Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Redfish Lake 2009

Happiest kids on earth!

Before Summer is officially over, I thought I had better post some pics from our trip to Redfish Lake. Have you ever seen happier kids? Carlie and Eliza say they want to work there when they get older. This was the first year that I caught Ryan scoping out hot babe girls, and again, I bought my weight in sweatshirts and t-shirts from the gift shop. I think my blood pressure lowers several points while we spend four days sitting on the beach or walking along the dirt roads between the cabins. If I could only go one place each year, this would be it.

Two relaxed Dads

About an hour before we said goodbye, thus Rachel's tears

"Lodgeball", our favorite game!

Wilson and Rachel

6 comments:

Jennings Bloggers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennings Bloggers said...

Looks like you all had fun. Let us know the date for next year. While we might not make it, with the hectic life doing foster care, we would love to try and be there.
Scott & Steph

Carly G. said...

I love the baseball games. It's neat how people love watching it and how other kids, strangers to all of us, will just join in and it becomes the perfect game.
I also could walk up and down those dirt roads all day.
Scott & Steph, I really hope you can go next year!! You and your kids will LOVE it.

Nora Mair said...

I really want to go there! Congrats on your anniversary--that's big and I like the tannish kahki color for your walls. (the 2nd one down) yep falls coming.

Nora Mair said...

third one down:)

Tonia Z said...

are you up for adopting? because I'm thinking I'd like to be part of YOUR family :)