Saturday, December 26, 2009

A Story

Late last night Zane was a good daddy, and let Eliza put makeup on him.

Purple eye shadow. Cleopatra eye-liner. Foundation. Red lipstick.

And pink hair glitter in his very thick eyebrows.

*****

This morning, Zane got up in the dark.

And went to the gym.

*****

After several comments that didn't make sense to him, and a thumbs-up or two,

He remembered. And ran to the bathroom to wash.

*****

We will spend today repairing his self-esteem and dignity.

6 comments:

Tonia Z said...

HA HA HA HA!!! I would have paid to be at the gym this morning. Too funny

Written by Jill and/or Dan said...

No pictures?

LaurieJ said...

No no no NO!
I am laughing so hard right now :-)

poor Zane...

grandma K said...

"Bootsie, come in here and play" "Coming, Wicked Step-Mother"......From Savanah Smiles and those who know Zane(best Dad in the whole world) know what I'm talking about.

PB'nJ said...

Heather - you have such a GREAT blog! We love it. Layden is still laughing...

Unknown said...

Wow Zane-- you are the best Dad ever! Layden