Friday, February 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Eliza!

Our sweet Eliza is twelve years old! She has grown from the most beautiful and sweet baby to the most beautiful and sweet young lady. Her birthday gift from Mom and Dad this year was a bedroom makeover--teen style. It is very cute and hip. And did I mention very turquoise??
When you're a Mormon girl your twelfth birthday is extra cool. You get to go into the Young Women's organization. This week the girls from church rushed into our house and 'kidnapped' Eliza for an evening of fun. What a great way to start out her new year.
Happy Birthday, Eliza!!
We love you, Sweet Pea!!



Birthday Girl!!


6 comments:

PB'nJ said...

Happy Birthday Eliza! I thought you were adorable when you were little - I like you even more now. I'm looking forward to seeing your re-done room.

Susan said...

She is SO pretty!

jayna said...

Oh that baby- I'm surprised she reached 12. I would have eaten her up completely!

Happy Birthday Miss Eliza! Thanks for being such a great example of a "cool" big girl to my little girls!

Written by Jill and/or Dan said...

I love that picture of you kissing her big chubby cheek! Happy Birthday!!

LaurieJ said...

Oh I wish she was down here with us this week! We miss her so much..
Hope you are having fun in YW's! It's the best place to be :-)

Anonymous said...

She was the cutest baby ever! So grown up now...and yes, she will love being a "Beehive!" Happy Birthday Eliza!