We have a radio station here that plays "everything". Any song from 1970 until now that was ever popular is on there. Yesterday I was in the car with Wilson and had that station on. The song Sweet Child 'O Mine came on, and my first reaction was to change the station as quickly as possible. Then I realized two things: One, that I don't actually hate that song, that I only think I should hate it, and two, that Wilson doesn't know how very lame the song and video are and that I could safely listen to it without fear of ridicule from him. He'll never know the difference!
There is a funny forum on Amazon.com about this very subject. It really had me laughing this morning. So, tell me, which songs are you ashamed to love??
5 comments:
I am not ashamed of my love of G&R at all! Especially that song :)
I'm not sure there is a better song that came out of the late 80s!
PS I can't believe I ever had a crush on Axl Rose! Now THAT I am ashamed of!
Carly took the words right out of my mouth! That is one of my favorite songs and I am only embarassed that I had a crush on that trash bag!
I listen to my girls Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana CD while I clean and they are at school :-)
Ewwww, he's so skinny!!
I was wrong about getting busted by Wils--just now, while watching the video he said, "Hey I think that guy is on Rock Band!" Oops!
Post a Comment