Our cute little rat Whiskers died tonight. The kids are so sad and we will miss her. Even people who don't like rats had to admit that she was a sweet little rodent.
Life lessons are hard for tender-hearted little kids. Goodbye Whiskers!
We love you Whiskers! There were never better rats than Whiskers and Princess. Eliza and Wilson were great pet owners and those rats sure had a great life. We'll miss you Whiskey!
The Jennings/Colby clan has sure had a tough year with loss of pets! Would you be interested in a tropical, caldonean crested gecko? My fam has lost interest. Mom (me) supplies crickets and love
We had a rat and LOVED him. I think they get a bad rap. Too many rats in horror shows I suspect. Cute pictures of him. Wish we had had some taken before our rat moved on to bigger and better things
4 comments:
We love you Whiskers! There were never better rats than Whiskers and Princess. Eliza and Wilson were great pet owners and those rats sure had a great life.
We'll miss you Whiskey!
I can admit she was a sweet little rodent. I'm so sorry for your family! Give the kids a hug and kiss from us
The Jennings/Colby clan has sure had a tough year with loss of pets! Would you be interested in a tropical, caldonean crested gecko? My fam has lost interest. Mom (me) supplies crickets and love
We had a rat and LOVED him. I think they get a bad rap. Too many rats in horror shows I suspect. Cute pictures of him. Wish we had had some taken before our rat moved on to bigger and better things
Post a Comment