Zane's big day was yesterday, but I wanted to recognize this forty-something man before he can't be called forty-something anymore! (In case you forgot, Zane, that will be 364 days from now) The kids and I always enjoy his birthday because he asks that his birthday dinner be risotto. I love making it, and eating it even more, but unless it's my husband's birthday I usually can't muster the energy to make it. So happy birthday to Zane--who is the most patient and forgiving person I know, two qualities that he didn't know he would develop so fully by marrying me! Here's to another good year to the best yard worker, house project do-er, kayaker, anger diffuser, mountain bike monster, daddy and spiritual anchor around.
2 comments:
Zane is much loved by all of us!! Happy Birthday, and thanks for marrying my daughter and producing 2 smart beautiful children.
Don't worry...we won't let him forget that the big one is 3oo-something days from now :-)
Hope he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment