skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Mr. April

Wilson started t-ball this month and I think (okay, I know) that I am the happiest one in our household about it. I have looked forward to going to my son's baseball games for a long time. And Wilson doesn't disappoint! He has hit three "grand slams"! (Someday he might look back more rationally at his euphoria and realize that in t-ball the last batter of each inning bats everyone else in...) But it's all good fun, Zane is a good assistant coach and Eliza and I are enjoying our roles as hot-dog eaters and cheerleaders.
4 comments:
This is such a great time in your life with kids doing activities! Some of my best memories are of going to games, recitals etc. The best years ever!!
Wilson's the BEST at hitting grand salamis!
Poor kid won't ever be able to quit baseball, you and I won't let him!
hmmm... I wonder where he gets his affection for baseball??
Such a little stud!
We heart Mr. Aprl
Post a Comment