Sunday, April 5, 2009

Play Ball!

After a weekend filled with talks and sermons from church leaders that have inspired me to be better, kinder, and a harder-working mom/wife/friend, I should take this inspirational opportunity to make a point of celebrating April 6th with my children as the anniversary of the founding of our church. However, this year April 6th also happens to be...


...opening day of BASEBALL SEASON!!

Go Sox!

4 comments:

LaurieJ said...

Aahhh...baseball season. It makes me happy :-)

Did I tell you that I uploaded through 10/08 and sent my pictures to Sam's Club? 668 prints!!
Now on to the rest...

Carly G. said...

WOOOO HOOO!!!!!!
I don't have to work until 2:00, so I"ll get to see the first 2 hours of the game today. YEssssss!

Tonia Z said...

I HEAR YA!!! We were in Denver last weekend, and noticed they were playing the Cubs in August... so we bought a couple 12th row tickets right behind the pitcher for my in-laws, who are (sad to say) die hard Cubs fans.

grandma K said...

Opening day!!! We will survice this winter after all.