My little Eliza has discovered the love affair a girl can have with her shoes. Only these aren't just ordinary shoes...these are fancy shoes! Some of them came from Aunt Carly's closet and some of them from a garage sale that Grandma indulgently let Eliza peruse this weekend. She loves them! She keeps finding reasons to go outside in them--to get the newspaper, borrow an egg, anything to draw a wider audience. I drew the line when she begged to wear them to church. I'll next do a shoe update after we visit the ER for a broken ankle.Monday, May 11, 2009
A Girl and Her Shoes
My little Eliza has discovered the love affair a girl can have with her shoes. Only these aren't just ordinary shoes...these are fancy shoes! Some of them came from Aunt Carly's closet and some of them from a garage sale that Grandma indulgently let Eliza peruse this weekend. She loves them! She keeps finding reasons to go outside in them--to get the newspaper, borrow an egg, anything to draw a wider audience. I drew the line when she begged to wear them to church. I'll next do a shoe update after we visit the ER for a broken ankle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You have to admit...they look pretty fun!
With her skinny little legs! Those are awesome
She really hoofed it across the street in them!!
Must have inherited the talent from Carly
now THAT is what having a GIRLY girl is all about!!
I just have to say that the pee wee herman clogs did NOT come from my closet :)
Girlfriend knows how to rock those shoes!
Post a Comment