HAH HAH! I am laughing out loud. I don't know why, but this struck me as hilarious. Probably because I remember doing that sort of thing when I was a disgruntled older sister!
That is completely awesome! I mean....Eliza you should be nicer to your brother ;-)
YOU mean there is a PART 1 that I missed??? bummer. this is HILARIOUS
Part I:http://clancolby.blogspot.com/2008/07/sibling-rivalry.html
The big sister/little brother thing never ends....Maddie and Morgan rivalry still going strong!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAH HAH! I am laughing out loud. I don't know why, but this struck me as hilarious. Probably because I remember doing that sort of thing when I was a disgruntled older sister!
That is completely awesome! I mean....Eliza you should be nicer to your brother ;-)
YOU mean there is a PART 1 that I missed??? bummer.
this is HILARIOUS
Part I:
http://clancolby.blogspot.com/2008/07/sibling-rivalry.html
The big sister/little brother thing never ends....Maddie and Morgan rivalry still going strong!
Post a Comment