Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Seattle

The Mariners beat the Red Sox two out of three games. :(

All five days we spent in Seattle were gloriously sunny and warm. :)

There is balance in the Universe.

4 comments:

grandma K said...

So glad that you had fun!! I have such great memories of being in Seattle with you, especially when E. was born!

Tonia Z said...

LOVE LOVE the pictures!! Looks like a blast. We are trying to plan a fun getaway like that this summer... how affordable was Seattle?

LaurieJ said...

So glad it was warm and sunny!
So glad the Red Sox lost!
I'm kidding of course :-) I have great memories of being up there too but prefer you much closer!

m@ryjo said...

How fun! Next time can I come with you? So how many funny looks (or worse) did you get for wearing your Red Sox gear?