So back to normal now, with a slight limp. I think my household will tolerate me lying in bed only so many days before rebelling. Our house sprung (sprang??) three different leaks yesterday. Yep, I said three. One from too much rain and not enough gutters, one from a leaky kitchen faucet that ended up in my son's basement bedroom (the subsequent water, not the faucet) and one from a hairclip going down the bathroom sink and Zane having to disassemble the pipes to get it out. (I think if the more serious two had manifested themselves first, the hairclip would have been excused and laid to rest in the pipe.)
Maybe I should say four leaks. Wilson tripped running up the stairs last night and broke his fall with his nose. Unless you are a seasoned ER nurse, I'm going to say that you've never seen so much blood in your whole life.
So thank you to everyone who has helped me over this little blip. I so appreciate it!
3 comments:
I am so sorry to hear about all the leaks! These old houses sure know how to surprise you. And poor Wilson! Boys and stairs are not always a good combination. Hang in there and please let us know if you need anything.
I miss the kids! I was so glad to be able to give you some alone time to recoop, I just wish I could have done more. Thanks for letting me kidnap your kids and fill them with Cheetos, Code Red Mtn. Dew and Mamma Mia music :)
Get feeling better!
You certainly deserve this special treatment since you are always the first one to help anyone else!!!
Post a Comment