Monday, June 1, 2009

Geoff

Do you ever see something random that just makes you smile? I was driving Wilson to his friend's house the other day and right in the middle of the sidewalk, next to a big empty field was our friend, Geoff. Geoff is an artist by trade, and does beautiful work. And better than spotting him hanging out painting a field was to hear him and his cute family sing in Sacrament meeting the next day! We love the Kruegers!

Next time you find yourself in the Boise airport, head to the check-in counters and look up at the west wall. That gigantic 50-foot long painting? It's one of Geoff's.

3 comments:

LaurieJ said...

Oh, to have a talent like that...

Carly G. said...

When I win the lottery, I'm going to fill my house with paintings by Geoff. He is so amazing!

grandma K said...

They are a wonderful family and his work is very good!