Sunday, June 28, 2009

How Much Would You Pay...

I got the bill for my knee surgery today. I almost threw up when I opened it. (Eliza actually told Zane later, "You should have seen Mommy's face when she opened it!")
So tell me, people, what would you pay to have your meniscus repaired? Give me your best guess at what the MRI to determine the injury+the actual surgery cost. C'mon, winner gets, well, bragging rights, I guess.

5 comments:

Carly G. said...

Is this before insurance has paid? I would guess it is $5000 before insurance has paid anything. Am I close?

Hilburns said...

I have to agree with Carly, It must be at least $5,000.

Heather C. said...

Ok, you're way off! Try $13,338! (And yes, that's before insurance)

Hilburns said...

Yikes!!!!!

grandma K said...

What the crap! Maybe I will be excited to get medicare in 2 years!