So my sister's braggin' wagon might be a tad more impressive than mine, but dang, I have to say, I can grow a rockin' flower garden!
It helps when I have a helper this cute, too! Actually, this is Wilson deadheading some daisies after he uttered those unfortunate words, "I'm boooored..." I handed him a pair of garden scissors and sent him on his way. He's pretty good at it, actually.
4 comments:
well, I guess I know who I'm going to be asking my gardening questions to! Like HOW TO GET MY DAISIES to stop growing so tall and skinny and how to get them to fill out and look pretty like yours. Do tell.
I don't know Tania--my best suggestion is to NOT plant the daisies that are the "Alaskan" variety. I planted some of those to supplement my other (gorgeous, thick)ones and they were tall and spindly and I threw them in the garbage can last July.
So so jealous of your black eyed susans! Well, jealous of it all but I will try to focus my coveting on one particular part :-)
Post a Comment