Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday, Scott!


Happy birthday to my big brother! I love this picture--Sydney had been trying to find someone to play games with her all day on Thanksgiving, and she was mostly being brushed aside. Scott sat down and played with her and made her day, I'm sure. For those of you who don't know him, Scott teaches sixth grade and they are lucky kids. He is smart, witty, creative, energetic, etc, etc, fill in the blanks with any positive traits that any teacher or dad or husband or brother could have. (His wife is especially lucky, Scott is also a hopeless romantic!) I love you Scott!

3 comments:

LaurieJ said...

Sydney is obsessed with Scott and has been since she was a baby! He is the best brother!

Jennings Bloggers said...

i am so lucky. he is the best dad in the entire world!
cass
=D

Jennings Bloggers said...

Thank you all for the kid words. Those are the best gifts I could ever have. -Scott