Monday, July 6, 2009

I have always made a habit of writing my name in books I buy. I have quite a strong passion for books, and I love claiming them as my own with a big signature. I also love talking about books, comparing thoughts on books and loaning books with the hope that someone might get as much enjoyment out of one as I did. I also possess the hope that those same people will return my books when they're finished. So now, dear friends, I ask you all to look at your bookshelves and see, if perhaps you have become so accustomed to seeing an extra book or two there that you completely forgot one might have a big, curly "Heather J. Colby" scrawled across the front page. Particularly keep your eye out for this (out of print) one:

This one:

And my favorite how-to photography book that is also out of print. (An 8 1/2"x11" paperback) (A huge loss to my collection)
No questions asked! You can even leave them on my porch in the middle of the night! Please help to bring my babies home!

2 comments:

Carly G. said...

I have two books of yours, just not either of those. I hope you can find them!

Tonia Z said...

I have this problem with books and baby furniture... still don't know where my swing ended up, and none of my siblings seems to know what I'm talking about. Try this... I have it on my fridge. http://www.chartjungle.com/behavior/borroweditems.html