While browsing through pictures today, I spotted a pattern. Here's the formula: Get Eliza and Carlie Paige together for a cute cousins picture. Start the count,
The best is when it is on video and you are trying to say in a nice documented mommy voice 'Stay out of the video I am just getting so and so' :-) Wilson is awesome and makes those picures even better!
5 comments:
That made my day. He has so much personality!
The best is when it is on video and you are trying to say in a nice documented mommy voice 'Stay out of the video I am just getting so and so' :-)
Wilson is awesome and makes those picures even better!
Ethan says, "Why does Wilson jump in every time?" He's laughing about it a lot! -Jill
Laughing out loud. Seriously funny. Thanks for the giggles Mysteriously Appearing Wilson!!!
Thats my boy!!! Little brohters, you've gotta love them!
Post a Comment